Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

My Sunday Paper

One reason I subscribe to the weekend edition of the Philadelphia Inquirer is COUPONS and SAMPLES.  Not only did I get my regular Smart Source and Red Plum inserts I also had a Sample Serving size box of Fiber One Honey Clusters Cereal and a Fiber One 90 cal Chocolate Chewy Granola bar with 2 coupons in the special bag the paper came in.

Save 50c when you buy 1 box of any flavor Fiber One 90 Calorie Chewy Bars.
&
Save 75c when you buy 1 box of a long list of Fiber One Cereals.

I have gotten many different samples of Cereals, Meal Bars, Granola Bars, etc. during the time I have subscribed.  What a great way to try something new without having to buy a whole box of it and then not liking it.

Another thing the weekend papers have are local sweepstakes to enter to win tickets to see the Eagles, Phillies or Flyers play.  I haven't one yet but I figure why not enter anything is possible. 

I wonder what special suprises will be in my mail today.  We didn't get mail delivery on Saturday because of the 20 inches of snow that fell.  We are supposed to get hit with another snow storm Wednesday.  Hopefully, it won't be as bad.  I am planning a short trip to visit my grandparents and go snowboarding over the long President's Day weekend.

I will fish out some savings later this morning after I get my son off to school and 1/2 a pot of coffee in my system.  Not much sleep.  Woke up around 1am took the dogs out and made Matt's lunch.  Got back to bed at 2:30 then the alarm woke us up at 5:30.  Got up took the dogs out.  Dug out the garbage can to bring to the street for pickup today.  Came back in kicked off the snow and cold and got to making Johnny's lunch.  Quick typing this up before the neighbor kid comes over before school, his mom has to get to work, so I get him for the 2 hour school delay.

1 comment:

  1. I saw the time of your posts and thought, "She doesn't sleep!" I really should subscribe to the Sunday paper instead of picking one up on Sundays. Sometimes I forget and miss the coupons from that week.

    ReplyDelete

Be sure to share your ideas and thoughts. I am always open to new ideas on how to better do and accomplish things.