Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Just rambling once again.

Well after talking about things with my son.  Yes, I know my husband says I talk things over with him to much.  Well, when it is a 10 year old or 2 dogs at home 99% of the time I tend to get better answers from a 10 year old.

Anyway.

When I figure this whole mess out.  When I say mess I mean this blog I need to split it in two.  John says because coupon people don't care about history.  Which isn't always true - I care about both.  I do get his point though and he is probably right.  I mean when my dad wanted to start up landscaping and recycling he didn't lump it all in with his Garbage company he formed to seperate companies for each.  So then there were 3:  Sanitary Disposal Service, Alton Recovery and D & G Landscaping.  When he sold them they were sold seperate as well.

Well I have a new book to read.  My son brought it home from school "How to become a citizen."  I figure since I was born one I never had the true experience of becoming one so it should be an interesting read.

So goodnight for now.  Thanks for reading my crazy thoughts from my crazy mind.

On the savings part.  My son and I are going on a ski trip this weekend.  Instead of some expensive over crowded place like we went last year we are heading to Hazleton, PA.  Not a big resort but a good one for beginners like me and intermediate snowboarders like him.  Eagle Rock is the name.  It is only $42 for adult all-day lift ticket and $27 for kids (last year we spent $75 for adult and $60 for kid)  The resort is only 10 minutes from my grandparents so we will stay with them for FREE.  So with a little hunting and asking around my mom says why not the place you can see from Pappy and Nana's porch.  What?  I forgot - since I don't visit them much in winter months usually spring and summer it never dawned on me.  Thanks mom.

Once again, Goodnight.

1 comment:

  1. I love reading all of your thoughts, history and savings. But I found a new gadget (I want to use it, but have to figure out what I would do with it) that gives your blog tabs for different "pages".

    ReplyDelete

Be sure to share your ideas and thoughts. I am always open to new ideas on how to better do and accomplish things.