Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

15 minutes a quick call and lots of savings!!!

This thought reminds me of that commercial with that cute green lizard saving us all money with one phone call.

Well, I didn't talk to a green lizard but I might have talked to his cousin.  I got an add in the mail today from AAA motor club.  You could save hundreds! Call for your free AAA member quote right now! was written on the envelope. 

I figure why not. I just got a letter from Liberty sayin they raised my home owners insurance to $759 a year.  No reason why, they just raised it.  Well, I am sorry that is not right.  So I am going to have to get rid of them.

I am tired of paying over $2300 a year for car insurance when I don't drive very often or very far so I am going to have to rethink this "Wonderful" rate Progressive is providing me with.

WOW, am I glad I didn't just tear this ad up and throw it away.  That is usually what I do with "junk mail."  I got my quote did a little happy dance and switched. 

Progressive $2366 a year - AAA Insurance $1685 a year = $681.00 in savings.

Liberty Mutual $759 a year - AAA Insurance $516 a year = $243.00 in savings.

A TOTAL OF $924.00 SAVED A YEAR.

I challenge you all to rethink your insurance plans.  You never know what kind of savings you can get just by making a quick and simple switch.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! We recently did the same thing, and saved $1200 with our home owners insurance. Boy, were we kicking ourselves.

    ReplyDelete

Be sure to share your ideas and thoughts. I am always open to new ideas on how to better do and accomplish things.