Pages

Friday, February 26, 2010

Savings at ACME - General Mills link and other Frequent Club card tips.

I am attaching a link I got in my email from ACME grocery stores. 

http://links.mkt685.com/servlet/MailView?ms=NDM1ODU3NgS2&r=NTM4MDk1NDI5NgS2&j=MTUyMDc4Nzc2S0&mt=1&rt=0


One thing I recommend everyone to do is register your club cards online with your local grocery stores.  You get so many "extras" when you sign up

I also got an email yesterday from SuperFresh for a Red Tag Sale - it included GREAT coupons to print out and bring to the store today.  Including 99c lb boneless chicken breast, 89c large cantaloupe, $1.79 Tropicana Orange Juice, $5.99 Eight O'clock Coffee.

Many store sites also have "clip to card" feature where you select your coupons and they put it on your Frequent Shopper card.  That way you don't have to remember to bring your coupons it is already on the card. 

That is all I have to share at the moment.  I am on the hunt for lost ancestors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to share your ideas and thoughts. I am always open to new ideas on how to better do and accomplish things.