Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2010

March 2010 Family Circle Money Savings

I woke up to what I guess is a "Winter Wonderland."  We had over a foot of snow and neither one of the pups wanted to go out in it.  I got out the snow shovel and took care of the walkway so at least I can get out the door.  I asked my 10 year old to shovel a path to the end of the driveway --- lets see how long it takes before he even gets out of bed.


Doing a quick look thru last night I found the following coupons in this issue.

A pull-out card for $20 off prescriptaion Singulair.  [I will be using this one - my co-pay on this is $30 so having that savings is great]

15% off purchase at The Children's Place.  This expires 3-16-10.

Save $1 on Duncan Hines 100% Whole Grain Muffins.  expires 6-30-10

The MUD PIE on the front cover looks SO GOOD I am sure to make that recipe.

On the same page as the Mud Pie recipe there is an ad for Campbellskitchen.com  if you log on you will find recipes and money-saving coupons.

Well that is all I can see for money saving coupons.  There are some good articles.  One will hopefully help me figure out my dogs.  How to save money on your electric bill;  The truth about tired teens; and orginization tips.

That is it for now.

1 comment:

  1. Great information. Going to find my FC issue to pull out the Duncan Hines coupon.

    ReplyDelete

Be sure to share your ideas and thoughts. I am always open to new ideas on how to better do and accomplish things.